Tuesday 31 January 2012

Media Editing

Today during one of my free lessons I went in to upload the footage we got yesterday and to start to edit some of it. It took a little while to upload the footage but I made good use of my time and uploaded a good quality version of the track on to the computer and on to Final Cut. I have also started to edit. I have edited some of the footage and I have so far, editing 2 different close-ups of the collage to use and also I have started to edit some of the footage of singing in front of the collage. Unfortunately some of the footage we recorded yesterday has not turned out exactly how we had planned it, but I have had another idea that I should be simple enough to record but also look really effective. This is to have the artist looking at pictures, we then use an over the shoulder shot to show the audience what the artist is looking at, we then cut back to the artist in a mid-shot of the artist lip-syncing the song and watching the picture burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment