Monday 7 November 2011

Ideas for Concept

I have watched some music videos to help put together ideas for a concept for the music video for Put Your Hands Up.


Cher Lloyd's video - With Ur Love
I really like the idea of the artist and her friends walking down the street. We coulda similar idea and our artist was walking down the street with her firends to a party in the opening of our video. I also really like the idea of using ballons in the video. Put Your Hands Up feels has a party feel to the song so using ballons in our music video would really fit the mood of the song as well as creating interesting shots.




Pixie Lott video - Boys and Girls
I really like the shots of the artists feet stomping to the beat as she arrives at the party. This is a simple idea that we could incorporate into our video. I also like the cut away shots of the artist particularly the ones that are quite odd like the shot of the artist sitting in a big tea-cup shot. Watching this video has made me realise that as well as having a concept we also need to have interesting cut aways.

No comments:

Post a Comment