Wednesday 2 November 2011

Top 3 Song choices

My top 3 song choices would be:

1. The Saturdays - Open Up
I think the video could be really interesting, I already have several idea for a concept and the song has a great pace that would be great for editing shots to. I really like the idea of the artist arriving home and then trying to convince her boyfriend to let her in.

2. Aly and Aj - Potential Break-up Song
I think this song has so much potential for a really interesting video. The pace of the song changes through ou the song so the possibilities are wide open.

3. Ed Sheeran - Small Bump
This is such a beautiful and touching song so it would be hard work to create a music video that would match the song, however I think if it was done right it would be an amazing music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment